Physiotherapy Services in Scarborough
Physiotherapists are regulated primary health care professionals who play a significant role in the health promotion and treatment of injuries and diseases. They use their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works, and combine it with their specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose, and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
At Wilcox Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, we have highly trained physiotherapists who treat a variety of conditions involving the cardiovascular, neurological, and neuromusculosketal systems. Listed on the right are conditions our physiotherapists can help you with.
Our Physiotherapists are highly educated and have a wide range of skills, including manual therapy, acupuncture, cupping, dry needling and exercise prescription. They are able to use their expertise to help develop an individualized plan for you, leading you to a road to recovery.
Whether it’s a sports injury, an acute injury or a chronic injury, our physiotherapists can help you.
Commonly treated conditions:
- Neck, mid-back and low back pain
- Sciatica and nerve impingement
- Postural syndrome
- Shoulder, elbow or wrist and hand pain
- Acute, chronic pain and injuries
- Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fractures or ligament rehabilitation
- Vertigo and vestibular issues
- Hip, knee, or foot and ankle pain
- Repetitive strain injuries