WHAT CONDITIONS DO WE TREAT?
Physiotherapists are trained to treat a variety of conditions involving the cardiovascular, neurological, and neuromusculoskeletal systems.
At Wilcox Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, our focus is on the assessment, treatment, and prevention of neuromusculoskeletal conditions. The neuromusculoskeletal system is comprised of muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and associated nerves and tissues.
Commonly treated conditions:
- Neck, mid-back and low back pain
- Sciatica and nerve impingement
- Postural syndrome
- Shoulder, elbow or wrist and hand pain
- Acute, chronic pain and injuries
- Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fractures or ligament rehabilitation
- Vertigo and vestibular issues
- Hip, knee, or foot and ankle pain
- Repetitive strain injuries